
Today i came over to mom and dad's just to hang out. Kaleb asked if i wanted to help him make pumpkin pie. I said "sure!" so far we have cut a pumpkin in half and baked it. scooped out the inside and pureed it in a blinder mixed everything in. the three pies are baking. it has been a lot of fun I have learned a lot from Kaleb. it was fun to just hang out.
Also I wanted to up date you a bit Braydon is crawling and pulling him self up on things to stand he has fallen a few times, but is starting to get the hang of it. wow kids grow to fast. Jamie is my helper when it comes to dishes. "mom you do dishes I do dishes too" and then she pushes a chair to the sink and climbs up too help. Abigail is doing much better at eating thing she has never tried before thanks to school lunch and it has made life a lot easier. I also wanted to tell Travis thank you for all your hard work for are family you are more than I could of asked for. you make me Happy!!
2 comments:
I have to say I am totally impressed. One day you will have to teach me how to do that.
Those pies look pretty good, for pumpkin pie. Hope they were good
Post a Comment