Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween


On Halloween we had a great time Rebecca invited us to her work so the kids could go trick or treating. That was lots of fun. After that we went to a friends house. We had dinner there were yummy soups and rolls. after that we went trick or treating around the neighborhood and had a great time. I have to say that Travis was a good sport if anyone knows him he hates all things country. so when I made him dress up as a cowboy he was not so happy. thanks Travis for being a good sport it was fun. just incase you can't guess Abby was little bo peep Jamie was a lady bug braydon was a dog named BINGO and Travis and I were farmers.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Go Travis & Amy. You have inspired me to dress up next year. I am going to have to start thinking to get my creative juices going so I can be something good (not to mention it has got to work while making donuts). Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. We miss you guys.

Tyson and DeeAnna said...

You guys look awesome!
What a good sport Travis was.
It was good to see you and the kids at Rebecca's work. We missed you tonight :(