Abby and Jamie are going to be witches we had a halloween party on Monday night so i dressed them up and did there make-up. I think abby looks to old for her own good.
You are a nice Mom!!! I didn't put make-up on my kids until they were like 7..... oh wait Abby is that old. See what happens when you get to be 30. Enjoy your last few years of remembering everything.
Sorry had to delete that last one it had a typo and I can't let people see that. Ha ha ha. Anyway I said she does look too old, but I love the lip color.
4 comments:
Cute costumes! And I would have to agree with ya' on Abby! These girls are just too cute and growing up way too fast!
You are a nice Mom!!! I didn't put make-up on my kids until they were like 7..... oh wait Abby is that old. See what happens when you get to be 30. Enjoy your last few years of remembering everything.
Sorry had to delete that last one it had a typo and I can't let people see that. Ha ha ha. Anyway I said she does look too old, but I love the lip color.
Post a Comment