Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Joy School




Jamie is now going to joy school on tuesdays and thursdays. we go over to the church from 10:30 till 12:00pm all of the kids moms take a turn baby sitting the teachers younger kids and teaching and being a helper. the good part is the you only do one thing a month. Jamie had a blast playing with her friends and using sissors and glue she was so happy about that. she is sure growing up.

7 comments:

Campbell said...

I can't believe Jamie is old enough for school

Trish said...

SO fun! A friend of ours in Boston parents are the ones who created Joy School. It is such a great program!

Madry Family said...

My blog is madrys.blogspot.com

The Lindquists said...

It was so fun to catch up on all of your blog posts! Thanks for being such great neighbors!

Heather said...

Would this mean I should soon be doing something with Summit? By the way, I love all the updates. Course they totally make me miss living closer.

Unknown said...

Hi Hakalas

I finally found your page. Cam was saying i think the address is Pineapple patch or Pineapple something, hahaha its not even close, its hawaiian soup.lol thats how close guys get to reality sometimes. I enjoy Joy school too.

Jared said...

Up-date your blog so we know what you guys are up to.