So Heather e-mailed me and let me know I am a slacker. I just want to let you all know that we are doing good. Travis
turns in his 1st paper for school on
Monday ( thank you to
Rebbecca, Robert and SARAH B.) for all there help. He also had an interview for a supervise position.we will know on
Tuesday if he will get called back for a second interview. we are still on the waiting list for student housing at the U. we were told maybe
June or
July. we will be sure to let you know as we hear. Abby is reading on a 4
Th grade level I don't know where she got her smarts. I am glade she is so
helpful to me. Jamie is very
mischiefs the other day she took the dish washer soap and dumped the whole box in the dogs water.
LOL ya kinda funny.
Braydon is taking steps here and there the first was taken at
Rebbecca and Roberts Last
Sunday.
4 comments:
The intent was not to make you feel like a slacker. I was just wondering how things were going. I love you hear and see how everyone is doing, that is all.
Congrats Abby! I am so glad she enjoys reading. Good luck Travis on both the test and the promotion.
And we'll keep you in our prayers for housing to come through
I know heather i was just teasing.
I thought you and sarah c where having a contest to see who could go the longest without posting.
(ps don't look at how long it's been since I have posted)
Post a Comment