Today I Learned Of my Grandma's Passing. I am very much at peace. She has not been doing well for sometime. I admire my grandma Delsa very much. she could paint, and draw in a way I could only imagine. I remember asking her two draw a picture of me(I was about 13). so she pulled out some paper and started drawing. I still have it to this day. (I Will Post it when I get it out of the box) I wish I had taken the time when we were both younger to have her teach me a few things with painting. she is a very hard working woman. Strong in the gospel. A quite example. I will be forever grateful for all I did learn from her. how she Could make use of everything she had. I am so glade that my grandma and grandpa get to be together again for Valentines Day. They love each other so much. I am also thankful for the knowledge that I have that they are together and will be forever.
Télécharger T'choupi à la plage (3) PDF
6 years ago
2 comments:
When was that photo taken? I added it to my iphoto, I just would like a date to go with it. Thanks for your post. I think so many of us are just good with Grandma going home.
I don't know when it was taken i just found it. sorry i will try to find out when it was taken. if any one else knows let me know.
Post a Comment