We just wanted you all to know that we are well. I know that I haven't
written very much lately. As most of you know
Travis is in school and taking two classes this semester. It has been quite an adjustment for me not having him at home at night on
Mondays and
Wednesdays. I am so glade that we are able to have this
opportunity. So I found myself getting frustrated that my kids don't clean up after them
self's very well. So I made a chart. it involves chores and doing an act of kindness. well
Abby told me last night that she wanted to get up early and make
breakfast in the morning. when i got up she had made toast for everyone and set the table I was shocked it was a big nice
surprise. well i know it is too early to say that this will keep going, but it was very cool. Jamie is doing pretty well with potty
training and i am so glad that she is starting to
finally get it.
Braydon is pulling him self up to stand and loves to
crawl and get in too everything
they are so much fun i love watching them grow!! I am still
loving working my
Mary Kay business, I find it so much fun to see people feel better about them selfs. over all we are happy and trying to keep life simple. that is all for now. i will try not to let so much time pass before i write again.
3 comments:
that is awesome that abby made everyone breakfast. I wish max would make me breakfast.
It is so good to hear that things are going well. HOORAY FOR ABBY!! Tell her she can come make be breakfast. If she is looking for a shorter commute we will be in Utah on March 10th through March 16th, so she can come over anytime to do that. Maybe when we visit some of Jamie's potty-training excitement will rub off on Summit.
This reminds me I need to get back into charts for my kids.
What a great way to remind them it's important to do nice things for others, maybe I need a chore chart of my own.
Post a Comment