Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas


I know it is January, I am slow, but here is Christmas. it was alot of fun and we got to spent the whole time as a family we woke up at about 6:00am and went up stairs. we got all the kids one big or semi expansive thing and a few little things. so Abigail got a madame Alexander doll Jamie got a toy kitchen and braydon got a orange cover for the high chair. that is what was from us Travis's mom Sue she always goes over board with gifts so this year i have to say i am so proud and thank full for how much she didn't buy ( yet it was still to much) Then we went over to my mom and dad house where we got to see some family on the computer and also in person and talk to the others that were not there. it was very cool it was so nice to just relax. mom made a great breakfast (thanks mom)the kids got some cool clothes and a book form there buddies and Travis and I got a cool picture frame and wooden saying it has the coolest saying"All because to people fell in love" I love it thank Cameron and Sarah it was a great time.

5 comments:

Trish said...

I love all the pictures and miss you all so much! It was great to see you guys at Christmas!
Love you!

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Your kids all look so cute. My favorite is Abby and Jamie on the steps.

Kari said...

glad you had a good christmas! I can't believe what great hair your girls have...mine have really thin hair! :( Jenica got the same madame alexander doll...and I was thankful for all my mom didn't buy this year ! She goes way overboard as well!!q

Hollie said...

OMG! amy...how r u girl?...long time no see! :) how come i didnt know that u had 2 more kids? where does the time go? check me out! www.theholysmokes.blogspot.com