Yeah!!! You're blogging! I love the stuff you have posted and your kids are getting so big. I love and miss you guys a ton! Give the kids hugs and kisses from me! Love, Trish
She is ADORABLE! I love her hair! I am so horrible with my girls hair!! You better start commenting on my blog now! :) Oh, and Thank you SO much for coming and seeing me at the hospital! It meant so much, you have no idea! And thanks for the awesome MK stuff! I LOVE IT! The lotion is the best because my hands are getting so dry from washing them so much! You're awesome! We need to see eachother more often! I miss yoU!
3 comments:
Yeah!!! You're blogging! I love the stuff you have posted and your kids are getting so big. I love and miss you guys a ton!
Give the kids hugs and kisses from me!
Love,
Trish
I thought Heather would be the next one to join in the fun.
I'm glad you chose to start a blog. keep it up.
She is ADORABLE! I love her hair! I am so horrible with my girls hair!! You better start commenting on my blog now! :) Oh, and Thank you SO much for coming and seeing me at the hospital! It meant so much, you have no idea! And thanks for the awesome MK stuff! I LOVE IT! The lotion is the best because my hands are getting so dry from washing them so much! You're awesome! We need to see eachother more often! I miss yoU!
Post a Comment