


On saturday morning we went down to draper park. where we met Dee and Tyson. Dee took are family pictures. as we have been looking threw them all it was hard to pick the best. Tyson was a big help with entertaning our kids while we got some picture of just travis and I. You know I always thought Dee was good at taking pictures. So when I asked if she would take our family pictures I was hoping that they would turn out. They did!! Travis and I are so very happy with how they turned out. here is a few to look at thanks again to Dee and Tyson.
5 comments:
Very cute family pictures. I always love when they turn out. Dee did a great job!!!
I'm just relieved you found some you liked. And it was fun hanging out with you while I "worked" LOL
nice photos. They are much better then then ones you get at the studio.
I love the photos! Sweet job, Dee!
lOve you all!
Trish
Post a Comment