Fist i have to ask to all you who have children who are eight or older did you go thought this moment as there 8th b-day was comming close felling an over whelming amount of oh my goodness my child is 8 and i am so not capiable of raising an 8year old. becaus ohhh man i have been feeling like that. Abigail's B-day was april 29th we had a salon party with three of her girl friends. my mom and sister whiney cam up and helped my mom painted there nails and whiney and i did there hair. Then I took the girls out side for a photo shoot. it was a blast!!
Télécharger T'choupi à la plage (3) PDF
6 years ago
2 comments:
What fun and Abby is so cute!! I bet she had a blast!
What an adorable idea!!! I bet it was so great!!
Post a Comment