Sunday, August 2, 2009

Adoption


As most of you know on July 21st the best thing happend Travis was finnally able to adopt Abigail. it was some thing that I never thought would be possiable. something that I have wanted for a long time. Travis has been there for abby since she was 1 1/2. he has love her like his own and treated her the same as are other kids. and now to have the legal paper work to confirm that. it was a totally awsome experiance.

6 comments:

Kari said...

Hooray!! :)

Trish said...

I'm glad Abby is so happy about it too! It seems like she has wanted it to happen for quite a while.
Love you guys!!

Bruce said...

Yeah! That is so great!

Heather said...

WAHOO!!!! We love you guys!

Berni Bunch said...

That is great, and Abby I am proud to be sharing the same middle name with you.

Love,

Aunt Sarah.

Video Phone Man said...

Congratulations, that is awesome!!