I love that picture of you. Looks like you're settled in your new place. :)
nice specs
AWESOME!!!!! Where do I get a pair?
ok So it's not fair that you make plastic orange sunglasses look chic.Now watch them be the new trend.
amy we need more updates
Amy, I love the pictures but you are totally slacking on the updates.
I agree. We want to hear about your new digs and see pictures too. But then again who am I to talk I don't even have a blog to update. Ha ha ha.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love that picture of you. Looks like you're settled in your new place. :)
nice specs
AWESOME!!!!! Where do I get a pair?
ok So it's not fair that you make plastic orange sunglasses look chic.
Now watch them be the new trend.
amy we need more updates
Amy, I love the pictures but you are totally slacking on the updates.
I agree. We want to hear about your new digs and see pictures too. But then again who am I to talk I don't even have a blog to update. Ha ha ha.
Post a Comment