Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blue Eyes


I don't have very much to update on just I feel like my kids are growing up so fast. Jamie is learning how to count and find letters. she picked up a toy that has a J on it and said "J is for Jamie. I didn't even know that she knew what the letter J looked like. Braydon doesn't walk he is running now. and is in to eveything. his faveret thing to play in is the dog water. gross I think he does it beacause he know i can't stand it. Abby is well almost 7 and i can't belive that. i remember when she was born like it was yeasterday she had tons of thick dark hair and dark eyes. who would of thought that she would grow up to have blue eyes and blond curly hair. I find myself missing her like crazy when she is at school. the other day we were goin to the store and abby said she wanted to bring her money so she could buy jamie a treat. i really charish the times that the girls are kind to each other. Abby is a good big sister and I am so glad that I get to have That cute girl in my family!! The Picture is of abby and her friend madison.Travis is almost done with his 1st semester of school yeah!! one down! (lets not think about haw many more to go)

2 comments:

Trish said...

Tell Travis "Congrats" on surviving his first semester! It is crazy how fast kids grow up! Abby is so cute!
Love you guys!

Tyson and DeeAnna said...

I can't believe his first semester has gone by so quick! I love Abby's big blue eyes. We miss you guys!