Last night we went over to mom
and dad's (
Gretchen and
Dalan's) house and made ginger bread houses it was so much fun.
Tyson and
Dee made a mobile home with wheels and a stone walk way ( the idea for the walk way was
Rebecca's but she was to slow on getting the
Pattin for it)
LOL!! i would say
Tyson and
Dee's family but lets be
honest Harlie and
Luke never got that close to
Tyson's master piece.
Rebbecca,
Robert and
Zach. had a
licorice arch that welcomed you and a cookie wreath and lots of snow don't forget about
trek he was in the yard of the ginger bead house.
Travis and
Abby made a candy stone path a slay and a dog house in the back for that dog we will never get in real life. it was
Travis's master piece and i got to help with the window's and dog house. we wished that all could of been there that is the only thing that would of made it more fun. you all were missed! here are a few picture of the night.
3 comments:
Amy-
It's Elisa (Benedict) Hassler. How are you? I found Jared on facebook and asked him how I could get ahold of you and he gave me your blog site. Your family is beautiful and you look great. I have a blog too, I hope you don't mind if I link to yours!!
www.cherishingthemoments.blogspot.com
Elisa,
that is so cool that you wrote me. no!! I love it that you found me. and I have been looking at you blog too! what I nerd I am LOL
Amy, I totally missed that you even did this post about the gingerbread houses. My kids (and I) really missed being able to participate with the houses. Maybe one day their mom will get her act together and do gingerbread houses herself. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment